Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Way to Mold~Rock the Moon



"A positive attitude may not solve all your
problems, but it will annoy enough people that it will be worth the
effort"~H.Albright






It is official...

I have now entered the ranks of an elder and THIS moon has prepared to rock the moon!

I do indeed feel different. No it is not euphoria of it being the day I was born. In fact, I've been prepping or seeing changes in my life in a significant way in the last couple of years. SInce the body literally has every cell die and another one replaces it every 7 years signifies that we are not the person we used to be.

Awhile back I ordered a poster from a company where they will go back to the day of your birth + the city you were born in and show you where the moon, the stars and the earth was on the day of your birth, at that precise moment. I was curious to see what phase of the moon was in when I made my entrance...

And the quote on it read:"She rocks from the day she was born" ...

How appropos! And how funny it was a waxing crescent moon on that date. It amuses me so.

So for now I am holding me..I feel more ME right now.

Feeling full with the promise & the possibilities that this 6th decade will yield. And I am not naive to believe there will be the bumps in the roads, people who will not act right coming along the way, I just know that I will be just fine despite them.

They will be who they are, I will be who I am...

For those who have yet to each this stage, turning 60, know that there is nothing to dread...

Don't be overwhelmed behind the hype... It feels really cool.

I am pumped and ready to roll!

I will be having surgery, putting things in orde as the 1st move toward rocking the moon.


I love this quote by Bob Marley:

'The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for".

And there are many who are worth it...

How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment